The challenges that SAP HANA in-memory technology poses for SAP customers are manifold.
It is not only application developers that are faced with new requirements, the operations and SAP Basis teams are also called upon to rethink certain aspects of their work.
The five most important questions on the operation of SAP HANA
- What effect will the integration of SAP HANA have on my operations?
- How does SAP HANA fit into my master plan?
- What happens if the system crashes?
- What system landscape is recommended for SAP HANA?
- How do I replicate data from third-party systems into SAP HANA?
What we do to support your SAP HANA implementation
- Develop and apply integration scenarios for SAP HANA
- Reengineer your operational processes taking SAP HANA into account
- Put the SAP HANA appliance into operation
- Transfer BW reports
- Proof of concept