With REALTECH's managed services, you can rest assured that your SAP systems run smoothly. Benefit both from traditional on-site consulting and dedicated remote services. REALTECH provides on-site service management, putting it in control of the coordination and quality assurance of consulting services. All of this is backed by a highly professional and skilled back office team that provides customers with expert knowledge for their requirements and services.
Managed services that really move customers forward
The services can be provided on-site or from the back office. Customers can also choose to include the entire Basis operation, the coordination of freelancers, the technical operation of IT systems as a hosting service, and 24/7 support by means of a nearshoring solution.
REALTECH is the number 1 in SAP technology consulting. Thanks to its on-site service management, customers have full access to REALTECH's entire service portfolio -always tailored to their specific requirements with respect to capacity and content. Customers no longer have to select, train, and coordinate consultants. This allows customers to achieve a level of flexibility that cannot be achieved through traditional service contracts.
We offer customers security, flexibility, and the power to innovate despite outsourcing!
What our back office does for you:
- The back office develops and pools expertise and experience to ensure smooth operations
- The back office coordinates and executes all activities related to the operation of SAP systems
- Activities can either be executed remotely from the back office or on site at your premises. Any remote activities are executed through a secure VPN connection.
- One ongoing responsibility of the back office is the continuous improvement process
- It will review technological advancements to determine how they can make the service delivery more cost-effective or optimize the quality of the service delivery. The back office will inform the Service Manager of its findings, who will then communicate these proposals to the customer.
- The back office also looks for tasks that can be industrialized, automated, nearshored or offshored
Your on-site contact
- The Service Manager listens to your needs and wishes
- The Service Manager assumes project management responsibilities for projects planned without an in-house project manager
- The Service Manager maintains a continuous improvement process in cooperation with the customer
- He or she is the first point of contact for escalations
Drive value for your business
- Gain on-demand access to the full range of REALTECH's services through "on-site consulting"
- Spend less time and effort on selecting, training, and coordinating consultants
- Increase flexibility and get high quality services when you need them
- Drive innovation despite outsourcing