The smooth, effective, and secure operation of the connected SAP systems and IT landscapes is crucial to many companies and a prerequisite to successful business.
Lead and response times need to be kept to a minimum even in the face of increasing data loads. This can only be achieved when applications, databases, and operating systems are continuously monitored and optimized, as this is the only way to proactively identify the sources of error and performance problems.
REALTECH is number 1 in SAP operation
We develop custom-tailored approaches to the operation of SAP landscapes. Customers who team up with REALTECH benefit from many years of expertise in the operation of landscapes, allowing them to reduce their staff's workload and free up resources for innovation.
REALTECH has been involved in a large number of operational and Basis projects since our foundation in 1994. Top 30 DAX companies as well as global players among Germany's small and medium-sized enterprises rely on the assistance of our consultants. Whether you need us to provide short-term support for the operation of your SAP systems during peak periods or want us to stay on site to fully manage your SAP operations, benefit from the experience and skills we have acquired through numerous successful customer projects.
What we do to support your SAP operations
- System monitoring: operating system, database, SAP application – design and implementation of a monitoring architecture
- Optimization of SAP user and authorization management, particularly with regard to SAP license measurement
- Use of SAP Solution Manager and cooperation with SAP Service and Support
- Analysis of your existing operation model and identification of potential opportunities for optimization in your SAP operations
- Together we will define transparent and measurable SLAs based on which we will develop a sound operation concept that suits your requirements, which in turn will provide the foundation for an operation manual that is up to date and reflects your actual situation
Drive value for your business
- Efficient, secure, and flexible operations
- ITIL-compliant process visibility
- Design, establishment, and operation of your SAP CCoE
- Systematic control over your operations
- Use of the Run SAP standard