REALTECH Product Portfolio
Efficient software for optimized business processes
REALTECH’s portfolio includes innovative software products and services that support the IT in achieving a company-wide digitization. At the core of our portfolio is an intuitive service platform that can be implemented quickly and that serves all your ITSM needs. Through consistent automation and the targeted use of artificial intelligence, we enable high-quality service management for your company.
The strength of our product portfolio lies in process integration with SAP. More than 25 years of experience in software development for IT service management and SAP operation speak for this.
Especially for the needs of hospitality, we offer an industry-specific platform for the automation and further development of services.
REALTECH Service Management
With REALTECH Service Management you can offer your customers and users optimal service provision as well as fast and uncomplicated support.
The optional SAP modules make REALTECH Service Management particularly interesting for SAP customers.
- With the REALTECH platform, you can keep track of your entire IT infrastructure thanks to comprehensive discovery and monitoring functions.
- REALTECH’s innovative Portfolio and Catalogue Management allows you to design your services in an ideal way throughout their entire life cycle.
- Integrated Incident Management is a highly flexible ticket system with a connected CMDB, knowledge base, and self-service portal.
- A holistic change management as well as asset and configuration management are part of the platform.
- Incident Management for SAP: Users can create tickets directly from the SAP GUI. Each incident is automatically linked with runtime information that is immediately available to the support staff.
learn more >
- Change Management for SAP: Control and document SAP change processes directly via REALTECH Service Management. You also benefit from automated workflows and integrated quality checks in SAP Transport Management.
learn more >
- Configuration Management for SAP: Benefit from extensive monitoring and discovery functions that allow you to keep track of your entire IT and SAP infrastructure at the touch of a button.
learn more >
- With our MS Teams integration for your service desk, you offer employees a simple alternative to the classic service portal.
In the event of disruptions, your end users no longer have to take an intermediate step.
- Users can make requests directly with the chat function in MS Teams – additional logins and confusing forms are no longer necessary.
learn more >
Add-ons for SAP
REALTECH offers you integrated, consistent and flexible SAP automation tools for your SAP Basis processes. Benefit from fewer media disruptions, accelerated processes, and satisfied users.
- With this SmartChange product you can align SAP development systems easily, reliably and automatically.
- Through maximum automation, manual efforts in the alignment of development systems can be minimized and valuable resources can be relieved. The integrated check also increases security and quality during synchronization.
- The product can be implemented within a few days, is easy to configure and easily scalable.
- REALTECH’s Interface Manager (formerly theGuard! Interface Manager) allows you to efficiently standardize your interface processes between SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Our add-in allows you to automate the ABAP development activities necessary for functional process adjustments.
- With REALTECH’s Interface Manager for SAP, you can significantly reduce development and administration efforts. The responsibility for the processes is shifted to the respective business department, which reduces the workload on your IT.
- With Landscape Discovery for SAP, you gather all important parameters of your SAP landscape in one central tool.
- You receive essential information on SAP systems, instances, products and components with just one click.
- The integration of REALTECH’s powerful and comprehensive CMDB into SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) solves the problem of missing information when processing tickets in IT support.
- Reliable information basis in Incident Management or other ITSM processes in SAP Solution Manager with easy access to all required information (including non-SAP) at the touch of a button.
In addition to our product range, we offer managed services and assessment services to analyze the performance of your SAP systems.
- With our SAP Managed Services, we guarantee the smooth operation of your SAP landscapes at a fixed price, individually tailored to your needs – you can concentrate fully on your core business.
- A group of highly specialized experts takes over the monitoring and operation of your systems, including incident, problem and change management; we also take care of the service for your technical infrastructure.
- Our experts keep a constant eye on technological advances and assess the extent to which they have the potential to improve the cost-effectiveness and quality of REALTECH Managed Services for SAP.
- We support you in objectively evaluating the performance and health of your SAP Business Suite environment, identify potential for optimization and suggest suitable recommendations for action.
- REALTECH Assessment Services help you optimize in-house developments, system consolidations, and major roll-outs through detailed system knowledge.
Are you looking for solutions from theGuard! product suite? Then you have come to the right place.
- theGuard! is the name of a product suite that includes many software solutions. However, some of the solutions are now marketed independently.
- You can still find the innovations and technologies of the product suite in our current portfolio – but under new names.
- REALTECH’s Business Service Management (known as theGuard!) provides you with a wide range of functionalities for cross-departmental professional analysis of IT services.
- Regardless of whether your systems are virtualized or whether you maintain a hybrid cloud structure, you receive uniform monitoring of all central hardware and software components and can flexibly integrate them into your process structure.
- Individual adjustments are possible. To date, over 350 Product Specific Modules (PSM) are available for various products and manufacturers. These modules are constantly being kept up to date, supplemented and expanded for specific projects.