Test SmartChange Transport Management for yourself right away:
- Request a one-time valid test access via the green button “Test System Access” on this page.
- You will then receive an e-mail with your access data and a link to the SmartChange Transport Management test system.
- Log in with your access data to the test system (development system ES1).
Next, you can start testing SmartChange Transport Management, for example as described below.
Would you prefer a personal demo? Here you can arrange an appointment with us.
First steps in the test system
Central overview of all transports
In the central overview of all transports, on the left you see the number of transports per level and status:
- The status “Queue” means that a transport is not yet in the authorization process. Note: This status is not relevant for the test environment.
- The “Signature” status includes all transports that are pending authorization for the related level.
- The status “Current” includes all transports that have been completely approved (professionally and technically) and are pending the next import job for the related system.
Check for eventual collisions, etc.
If there are any Critical objects, Special aspects, Collisions (e.g. outruns) and/or Dependencies in a transport, a popup window will appear listing the check criteria (e.g. collision check):
After completed import
After the import bas been completed, its marking changes (green square):
Note: After a completed import, the transport will automatically be moved to the next level in the status “Signature” by a switcher job (e.g. from level “Quality” and status “Current” to level “Production” and status “Signature”). This enables automated deployment of developments.
Do you have any other questions?